SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Get the full details on SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians) 25th Match, 18 April here. We have covered players’ details, team stats, head-to-head team overview, pitch conditions, weather reports, and many more here. This post will guide all Indian Premier League fans Dream11 players to predict the next match accurately.
SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction
The next Indian Premier League of season 2023 will be played between Sunrisers Hyderabad and Mumbai Indians on the 18th of April (Tuesday). This will be the 25th match of this IPL season and the venue for this match has been selected at Rajiv Gandhi Internation Stadium, Hyderabad. The top players from these teams are:
- A Samad
- R Singh
- R Sharma
- H Brook
- A Khan
- A Rashid
- U Malik
SRH Vs MI: Head-to-Head Report 2023
|Base||Sunrisers Hyderabad||Mumbai Indians|
|Total Matches Played||4||4|
- Sunrisers Hyderabad has played 4 matches this season from which it won 2 matches. The last match of SRH was against KKR on Friday 14th April where they scored 228 runs in 20 overs.
- Mumbai Indians have 186 runs (against KKR) as the highest and 157 runs (against CSK) as the lowest in this IPL 2023 season. They have won 2 out of 4 matches played in 2023.
Upcoming Match Details Sunrisers Hyderabad Vs Mumbai Indians
Indian Premier League is the most popular tournament in India. It is not only watched but people celebrate this tournament as a festival. Fans are all set for the SRH Vs MI match on this Tuesday. You can read more details related to the match below.
|Tournament||Indian Premier League|
|Playing Teams||SRH Vs MI|
|Match Number||25th Match|
|Stadium||Rajiv Gandhi Internation Stadium|
The venue is selected as the home ground of Sunrisers Hyderabad, Rajiv Gandhi International Stadium. On 18th April, Tuesday the match will start at 7:30 PM. You can watch live matches on TV and on phones. A popular IPL streaming platform is JioTV which telecasts IPL live in different matches.
Both Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad are top-notch teams in IPL. Fans are already started making the Dream11 team and predicting the result. You can do so by analyzing the team, player, stadium, and pitch details from this post. Updates will be done soon!
SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction- Expert’s Prediction
The experts have gone through all data available on the official website and came to a verdict that for both teams this will be a tough match. Mumbai Indians have Sunrisers Hyderabad both have won their last two matches so it will be exciting to see this upcoming match.
- The data of the last 30 matches of both teams say that they have good batting lineups. This means MI and SRH both try to win the toss and go for the batting first.
- Based on the previous match results, the winning possibilities of both teams are higher if they go for the bat first. Also, Mumbai Indians have 13% more chances if they go for bowl after winning the toss.
SRH and MI Previous Match Stats
Your Dream11 prediction for today’s IPL match can be more accurate if you know what are the previous stats of the playing teams. Let’s have a quick recap on SRH and MI performances.
- In IPL 2023 season, Mumbai Indians and Sunrisers Hyderabad both won their last two matches. Also, both teams have played 4 matches till now in 2023.
- The last two matches of Mumbai Indians were won against KKR (by 5 wickets) and DC (by 6 wickets). They perform well on their home ground, Wankhede Stadium, Mumbai.
- Sunrisers Hyderabad won their last two matches from KKR ( by 23 runs on 14th April) and PBKS (by 8 wickets on 9th April). MI Vs SRH will be played at SRH’s home ground.
- During the last 2 years, they have played only 3 matches against each other of which 2 out of 3 were won by Mumbai Indians and 1 by Sunrisers Hyderabad.
Weather and Pitch Report of SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction
Another important factor to make a good winning team on SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction is knowing the updated weather and pitch condition. The weather at the venue will have a moderate temperature of 34 degrees Celsius with scattered clouds. Check the table for more.
- The pitch of Rajiv Gandhi Internation Stadium is more favourable for batting with an average score of 171 runs. Medium pacer bowlers can take advantage of this pitch as well. Some great players on this pitch are M Markaram, U Malik, and Rohit Sharma.
- With a capacity of 60 thousand+, this stadium was established in 2004 and is now operated from Pavilion End and North End. The stadium is also known for high scoring because has a smaller size compared to other stadiums in IPL.
- The winning percentage of the Bowling first team is higher on this pitch!
SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction Team Fantasy Picks
We hope you are all excited for the upcoming SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians) 25th Match, 18 April. For this match, you will need to prepare the Dream11 team with good players. As per the experts, these should be the most common choices of the teams…
Sunrisers Hyderabad Expected Playing 11
- H Brook
- A Singh
- A Samad
- A Markram
- M Agarwal
- B Kumar
- A Rashid
- U Malik
- G Phillips
- N Kumar Reddy
- W Sundar
Mumbai Indians Expected Playing 11
- D Brevis
- N Wadhera
- R Sharma
- R Singh
- S Yadav
- I Kishan
- P Chawal
- D Jansen
- J Behrendroff
- T David
- A Tendulkar
Captain – A Markaram
Vice-captain – Ishan Kisan
Wicketkeeper – Ishan Kisan
Batsman – SK Yadav, R Tripathi, H Brook, Tilak Verma
All-rounders – A Markaram, C Green, Marco Jansen
Bowlers – Piyush Chawla, Aiden Markaram, Umran Malik
These were the updated details on SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Sunrisers Hyderabad vs Mumbai Indians) 25th Match, 18 April. Which team are you supporting? Is it Mumbai or Hyderabad? Let us know in the comment section.
FAQs: SRH Vs MI Dream11 Prediction
When is the SRH vs MI IPL match scheduled to take place?
The next SRH Vs MI IPL match is scheduled for the 18th of April, Tuesday.
Which team has won more matches between SRH and MI?
Mumbai Indians have won more matches against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) in IPL history. MI: 2 SRH:1 (last 3 matches against each other.
Who are the captains of SRH and MI in 2023?
SRH: Aiden Markram and MI: Rohit Sharma