RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction: RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Match 26, 19 April can be done by considering various factors. On this Wednesday, the 26th match of Indian Premier League 2023 will be played between Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. The ground audience has already moved to the venue and will get on seats on 19th April.
Are you an IPL fan and know all about these teams? Well, get yourself updated with the latest data of the Rajasthan and Lucknow match. Find what were the past stats of teams and players, where they should focus on this match, what are the toss-winning possibilities, and what are the pitch and weather conditions. Get all the up to dated data here.
|Tournament||Indian Premier League 2023|
|Playing Teams||RR Vs LSG|
|Match Number||26th Match|
|Stadium||Sawai Mansingh Stadium|
RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction: 26th IPL Match 19 April
Lucknow Super Giants Vs Rajasthan Royals, on the 19th of April, will be a very exciting match for all IPL fans. Both teams are currently at top of the Indi
a Premier League points table and will try to remain so. Read some amazing facts related to both.
- Rajasthan Royals is currently at number one (till IPL 25th match) with 8 points.
- Lucknow Super Giants is at second position with 6 points (till IPL 25th match).
- Looking at the past performance of the teams against each other. There were 2 matches played between RR and LSG in IPL 2022, and surprisingly both were won by Rajasthan.
In the 2023 season of this tournament, this will be the first match between RR and LSG. The ground is decided as Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur. It is also the home ground of Rajasthan Royals so more expectations from them.
Currently, 25 matches are played from this season and this will be 26th match of IPL 2023.
Rajasthan Royals Vs Lucknow Super Giants IPL 2023 Stats
To all Dream11 players who really wanted to predict RR Vs LSG 100% accurate need to know the team stats in this season. Read these points carefully.
- Rajasthan Royals has played 5 matches in this IPL season from which they have won 4 and lost only one match against Punjab Kings. They are currently at top position in point table.
- The last match of RR was against Gujarat Titans on Sunday, 16 April where they scored 179 runs and won against GT by 3 wickets. GT’s score was 177 runs 7 wickets.
- While, Lucknow Super Giants is currently on second position in the IPL point table. They have played 5 matches from which won 3 and lost 2 matches in IPL 2023.
- The last match of LSG was against RR on this Saturday where they scored 159 runs. Unfortunately, Punjab Kings won by 2 wickets by scoring 161 runs.
|Base||Rajasthan Royals||Lucknow Super Giants|
|Total Matches Played||5||5|
Pitch Report and Weather Condition of RR Vs LSG Match
Read pitch report and Weather condition of RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Match 26, 19 April below.
The venue for this match has been decided at Sawai Mansingh Stadium which is an interesting stadium. It has capacity of 30,000, quite low compared to other stadium. This means boundaries will be closer giving a good advantage to batsmen.
By looking on the previous matches on the pitch, experts mentioned that Spinner-Bowlers performed good on this pitch. The average score is 125 runs while the first innings average score is 127 runs. Also, the finning possibility of team increases if it bowls first. The stadium is very popular in the Pink City Jaipur, it was named after Maharaja Swami Mansingh II. World Cup 1987 and 1996 were played here.
RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction: Team Fantasy Players Pick Up
While choosing players for RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction team you have to be very careful. Both teams have great players who are performing good in previous matches. You have to also check their last match stats, to win. The experts have created a sample team based on the available data for the upcoming match.
Rajasthan Royals Playing 11 Players
- D Padikkal
- J Rot
- S Hetmyer
- Y Jaiswal
- R Ashwin
- J Holder
- J Buttler
- K Yadav
- O MacCoay
- S Sharma
- Y Chahal
Lucknow Super Giants Playing 11 Players
- A Badoni
- K Rahul
- V Vohra
- D Sams
- D Hodda
- K Pandya
- M Stoinis
- Q De Knock
- A Khan
- M Wood
- M Khan
Captain – Jos Buttler
Vice-captain – Sanju Samson
Wicketkeeper – Nicolas Pooran
Batsman – KL Rahul, S Hetmyer, Y Jaiswal
All-rounders – K Mayers
Bowlers – Y Chahal, T Boult, M Wood, R Bishnoi
Expert’s Opinion on RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction
Before making any decision for the upcoming match you must listen to expert’s opinion. By considering different sources, team reports, players stats, pitch condition, and weather report experts have predicted some possibilities for RR Vs LSG match.
- The winning possibility of Rajasthan Royals is 60% compared to 40% for Lucknow Super Giants. Based on the data from their performance against each other.
- LSG have good bowlers while RR have great opportunities to improve their batting lineup.
- By analyzing the past matches on the venue, LSG have more chances to win if they bat first. The same with the RR if they chose to bowl first, they have 55% chances to win.
All the above mentioned data on RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction, Match 26, 19 April is based on different sources and official IPL website. Any change or update will be done soon. Till then, don;t forget to share your views on Dream11 prediction for today’s IPL match.
FAQs: RR Vs LSG Dream11 Prediction
1. When is RR Vs LSG first IPL 2023 match?
The first match between Rajasthan Royals and Lucknow Super Giants is scheduled on 18th of April. The match will be played at Sawai Mansingh Stadium, Jaipur.
2. Who is Captain of Lucknow Super Giants?
Lucknow Super Giants will be led by Kannanur Lokesh Rahul in IPL 2023.
3. What is Dream11 Prediction for RR Vs LSG?
According to Dream11 Prediction for RR Vs LSG match, 60% win chances are for RR.