LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: The most popular teams from the Indian Premier League, Lucknow, and Banglore will be facing in other in LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction (Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Banglore) 43 Match, 1 May on Monday.
At the regular time of the IPL match that 7:30 PM, the match between these two teams will be played at Bharat Ratna Shree Atal Bihari Vajpayee Ekana Stadium in Lucknow. Millions of IPL fans are excited about it!
But the excitement for this match is more for the Dream11 fantasy players. Do you know you can win rewards by making your team on fantasy apps and predicting the match result? This is a great opportunity for all fantasy players, and with this post, we will help you to better your prediction. Winning and losing depends upon the knowledge you have for the match. To increase your winning possibilities, update your knowledge with match details from here.
We have shared team stats, playing 11, head-to-head stats, pitch, and weather reports here.
LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction: Match Details
|Match||LSG Vs RCB|
|Match No.||43rd Match|
|League||Indian Premier League 2023|
|Official Website||Click here|
The 43rd match of the Indian Premier League season 2023 will be played between Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Banglore at BRSABV Ekana Stadium, Lucknow. This is also the home ground of the LSG team. The match will start sharp at 7:30 PM on Monday and you can watch it live on the JioTV app.
Who Has The Most Wickets In IPL 2023
Preview: LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
Fantasy players can increase their winning chances for LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction (Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Banglore) 43 Match, 1 May by reading this post. We have shared updated data related to team performance, current stats, playing 11, weather report and pitch condition. Also, check the expert’s view on the match.
Recent Performances of Lucknow and Banglore Teams
- The last 5 match stats of Lucknow Super Giants is W L W L W.
- Their last match was against Punjab Kings on 28th April at Punjab Cricket Association IS Bindra Stadium. PBKS scored 201 runs while LSG scored 257 runs and won by 56 runs.
- The last 5 match stats of Royal Challengers Banglore is L W W L W.
- Their last match was against Kolkata Knight Riders on 26th April at M Chinnaswamy Stadium. RCB scored 179 runs while KKR scored 200 runs and won by 21 runs.
Head-To-Head Stats- LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
|Base||Lucknow Super Giants||Royal Challengers Banglore|
|Total Match Played||8||8|
- As we can see that LSG has played 10, won 5, and lost 3 matches till now. Their current IPL position is 3rd with 10 points.
- While RCB has played 8, won 4, and lost 4 matches till now. Their current IPL position is 5th with 8 points.
Performance Against Each Other
- During the T20 matches of the last 2 years, Lucknow Super Giants and Royal Challengers Banglore have played 3 matches against each other from which their score was LSG- 1 and RCB 2.
- On the 20th of April 2023, they played against each other at M. Chinnaswamy Stadium, Banglore. RCB went for bat first and scored 212 runs in 20 overs. While LSG scored 213 runs in 20 overs and won by 1 wicket.
Ground Report for LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
The match will be played on the home ground of Lucknow Super Giants, which is BRSABV Ekana Stadium which has a capacity of up to 50 thousand. The pitch is suitable for batting and even medium-pacers will get benefit from it. Also, the average score on the pitch is 137 runs while the first innings score is 141 runs here. 6 out of 10 toss-winning teams have chosen to bowl first, carried by 60% winning chances. Some top players on this pitch are Virat Kohli, KL Rahul, Mohammed Siraj, and Mark Wood.
The expected weather condition on this pitch is a cloudy sky with a 28.7o C temperature. Also, the weather forecast shows 30% rainfall chances during the match.
LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Team Pickups
Your fantasy team pickups should include players from playing 11 for today’s IPL match. The team must include batsmen, bowlers, a wicketkeeper, and a captain. The playing 11 players for Lucknow vs Banglore match are yet to be out. But experts have said that these can be expected playing 11 in the match. Make your team from these players only.
Lucknow Super Giants Playing 11 for Today’s Match
- KL Rahul
- Quinton de Kock
- Kyle Mayers
- Deepak Hooda
- Krunal Pandya
- Nicholas Pooran
- Marcus Stoinis
- Ayush Badoni
- Ravi Bishnoi
- Avesh Khan
- Mark Wood
- Yudhvir Singh Charak.
Royal Challengers Banglore Playing 11 for Today’s Match
- Faf Du Plessis
- Akash Deep
- Finn Allen
- Anuj Rawat
- Mohammed Siraj
- Virat Kohli
- Glenn Maxwell
- Harshal Patel
- David Welly
- Michael Bracewell
- Karan Sharma
Expert’s View on LSG Vs RCB 1 May Match
- Royal Challengers Banglore have a strong batting lineup.
- Lucknow Super Giants will focus on their bowling and fielding strategy.
- RCB has 56% winning chances if they go for the bat first.
- LSG has 83% winning chances if they win the toss and choose to bat first.
- All stats give a verdict of winning possibilities of LSG 44% and RCB 56%.
Captain – Faf Duplesis
Vice-captain – Kyle Mayers
Wicketkeeper – Nicolas Pooran
Batsman – Virat Kohli, Faf Duplesis, KL Rahul
All-rounders – Glen Maxwell, M Stoinis, Kyle Mayers, Krunal Pandya
Bowlers – H Patel, M Siraj, R Bishnoi
We hope you are all set for LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction (Lucknow Super Giants vs Royal Challengers Banglore) 43 Match, 1 May. This is a great opportunity for Dream11 players to win attractive rewards by making a team and predicting the match result. The factors which will better your prediction are already shared in this post, make sure to go through them thoroughly. Now, share your views on Lucknow vs Bangalore match with us.
FAQs: LSG Vs RCB Dream11 Prediction
What is RCB Vs LSG Dream11 Fantasy Tips?
The good way for RCB Vs LSG Dream11 fantasy tips is to go through available match data with players and team stats including pitch and weather conditions.
What is RCB Vs LSG Dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain Choices?
Selecting Captain and Vice-Captain for RCB Vs LSG Dream11 can be done by checking players with high stats in recent matches. LSG: KL Rahul, Quinton de Kock and RCB: Faf du Plessis, Virat Kohli.
RCB vs LSG dream11 grand League Must Picks for today’s Cricket match?
For RCB Vs LSG dream11 grand league picks for today’s match chose players from playing 11 who have good performance stats in recent matches.