LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Today, the Indian Premier League has become one of the most fastening news in the trend. Currently, the IPL season 2023 is being played from 31st March to 28 May 2023, consisting of about 74 matches. It is becoming more popular and attracting millions of fans all because it’s a fantasy game. The upcoming LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction (Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings) 45 Match, 3 May brings attractive rewards worth lakhs for all fantasy players. Read more details below.
On Wednesday, there will be two IPL matches are scheduled to be played. The first one is between Lucknow Super Giants and Chennai Super Kings. Those who are planning to make a fantasy team should read our post completely. The updated match details related to teams, players, and the ground reports will definitely better your winning possibilities.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Highlights
|Match||Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings|
|Match No.||45th Match|
|League||Indian Premier League 2023|
|Venue||Atal Bihari Vajpayee Stadium, Nadaun|
The Indian Premier League season 2023 will consist of 74 matches till the final which will be played on the 28th of May. On the 3rd of May, the 45th match of this season is scheduled between Lucknow Super Giants and Chennai Super Kings. This will be the first match of this Wednesday which will start at 3:30 PM. The match will be played at the Atal Bihari Vajpayee Stadium, Nadaun. This is the home ground of the Chennai Super Kings.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Predication Tips
Your winning or losing possibility depends on some important factors including head-to-head stats, team performance, stats against each other, ground report, and playing 11. We have shared all details on LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction tips here.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Head-To-Head Stats
|Event||Lucknow Super Giants||Chennai Super Kings|
|Total Matches Played 2023||9||9|
|Last Match Score||108||200/4|
- Lucknow Super Giants have played 8 matches this season and won 5 from them. They are currently in 3rd position on the IPL table with 10 points.
- Chennai Super Kings have played 8 matches this season and won 5 from them. They are currently in 4th position on the IPL table with 10 points.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Teams’ Recent Performance
- Luckow Super Giants played their last match against Royal Challengers Banglore on 1st May at BRSABV Ekana Stadium. RCB scored 126 runs but LSG loosed all wickets at 108 runs and lost by 18 runs.
- LSG’s last 5 stats: L W L W L
- Chennai Super Kings played their last match against Punjab Kings on the 30th of April at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. CSK scored 200 runs while PBKS won by 4 wickets scoring 201 runs.
- CSK’s last 5 stats: L L W W W
Stats Against Each Other
- Lucknow and Chennai have played 2 matches in the last 2 years in which LSG won 1 and CSK won 1.
- They played their last match on 3rd April 2023 at MA Chidambaram Stadium, Chennai. Lucknow scored 205 runs while CSK scored 217 runs and won by 12 runs.
- Another match was played in the IPL season 2022, at Brabourne Stadium. CSK scored 210 runs while LSG scored 211 runs and won by 6 wickets.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Ground Report
The next factor that is important for LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction is the ground report means the pitch condition and weather report. Get the updated ground report below.
The match will be played at Atal Bihari Vajpayee which has a capacity of 50 thousand. The pitch condition is overall balanced and suitable for spinner bowlers. The average total score on the ground is 140 runs while the average first innings score is 147 runs.
About 60% toss winning teams go for the bowl first with 60% winning chances. Some of the good players on this ground are KL Rahul, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni, Quinton de Kock, Ruturaj Gaikwad, Nicholas Pooran, and Mark Wood.
As per the updated weather report for Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings, the expected weather condition during the match is good. As the match will be played in the afternoon so we will get to see sunny weather with 28o C moderate temperature. Check Fantasy pickups for LSG vs CSK match on 3rd April, below.
LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Predication Team Fantasy Pickups
The players you will be going to need for LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction should be the best pick-ups from the playing 11. First, check the players’ stats and then make your fantasy team by picking up these players. The expected Lucknow and Chennai playing 11 are.
Lucknow Super Giants Expected Playing 11
- KL Rahul
- Quinton de Kock
- Kyle Mayers
- Deepak Hooda
- Krunal Pandya
- Nicholas Pooran
- Marcus Stoinis
- Ayush Badoni
- Ravi Bishnoi
- Avesh Khan
- Mark Wood
- Yudhvir Singh Charak
Chennai Super Kings Expected Playing 11
- MS Dhoni
- Moeen Ali
- Bhagath Varma
- Shivam Dube
- Ruturaj Gaikwad
- Deepak Chahar
- Ravindra Jadeja
- Ben Stokes
- Prashant Solanki
- Ambati Rayadu
LSG Vs CSK Dream 11 Prediction Tips
- The last 2 years of the T20 record show strong batting lineups in both teams.
- Lucknow Super Giants have an 83% winning chance if they go for bat first.
- Chennai Super Kings have a 58% winning chance if they go for the bowl first.
- The winning possibilities for both teams are 50-50.
This was our guide on LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction (Lucknow Super Giants vs Chennai Super Kings) 45 Match, 3 May, we hope you have found this reliable. One of the most interesting matches of this IPL season will be starting in a few hours.
Both teams have the same stats on the IPL table, it will be fun to see which will win. The winner between LSG and CSK depends upon their performance but your win depends on the facts we have shared. Read the post completely and analyze all details related to match carefully.
FAQs: LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction
What is LSG Vs CSK Dream11 Tips?
The LSG vs CSK Dream11 tip is to make a team with the best players and analyze all data provided in this post.
What is the winning possibility between LSG and CSK?
To check the winning possibility between LSG and CSK read our Prediction tips above.
When is the next CSK vs LSG match?
The next CSK vs LSG match will be played on the 3rd of May at 3:30 PM. We have shared full match details in this article, read for more.