The upcoming Indian Premier League match KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction (Kolkata Knight Riders VS Chennai Super Kings) 33 Match 23 April will be started soon at 7:30 PM. The timing has been scheduled for Sunday evening and this match will be played at Eden Gardens in Kolkata.
When it comes to the most popular IPL teams, KKR and CSK are at top of the list. A match between these teams is seen by millions in India. All IPL fans are expecting great performances from both teams and are also prepared with their Dream11 teams to win exciting rewards. To get a full update on the match, read this post completely.
Overview: KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction on 23rd April
The match between Kolkata Knight Riders and Chennai Super Kings will be starting soon and if you are making a Dream11 prediction for the match then you needed to update yourself. Make sure to know when the match will start and what is the venue. The pitch condition and weather update will also help you to better your prediction. Read the full table below.
|Tournament||Indian Premier League|
|Playing Teams||KKR Vs CSK|
|Match Number||33rd Match|
This will be the 33rd Indian Premier League 2023 match. The match between KKR and CSK will be played on Sunday at its usual time from 7:30 PM. Audiences can watch this live match on Jio TV where they directly telecast the match from Eden Gardens, Kolkata. From 3:30 PM one more match will be played before between RCB and RR.
KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction: Head-to-Head
|Base||Kolkata Knight Riders||Chennai Super Kings|
|Total Matches Played||6||6|
|Last Match Score||127 (Lost)||138/3 (Won)|
|Next Match||CSK, 23 April||KKR, 23 April|
- Chennai Super Kings have played a total of 6 matches in this IPL season from which they have won 4 and lost two matches. They are in third position in the IPL points table.
- The last match of CSK was against SRH on 21st April, where they won by 7 wickets scoring 138 runs on 3 wickets while SRH scored 134 runs on 7 wickets.
- Kolkata Knight Riders have also played a total of 6 matches in IPL 2023 but they have only won 2 and lost 4 matches. Currently, they are in the eighth position on the IPL points table.
- The last match of KKR was against DC on 20th April where they lost by 4 Wickets. DC scored 128 runs on 6 wickets but KKR’s whole score was 127 runs.
Kolkata and Chennai’s Previous Matches
Experts have suggested analyzing the recent matches of the team before further prediction. Especially teams’ last match shows how are their form and their upcoming strategy.
- KKR’s previous record is not so good because they have lost the last three matches continuously against DC, MI, and SRH. The matches were played on the 20th, 16th, and 14th of April respectively.
- On 20th April they played against Sunrisers Hyderabad and scored 127 runs by losing 1 wicket. But SRH was successful in scoring 128 runs on 6 wickets only.
- While Chennai Super Kings won their last two matches on the 21st and 17th of April which were again Sunrisers Hyderabad and Royal Challengers Banglore.
- In their last match against RCB, they won by 8 runs!
KKR Vs CSK Aginst Each Other
- There are 3 matches played between Kolkata Knight Riders and Chennai Super Kings in the last 2 years of T 20 matches from which 2 are won by CSK and 1 by the KKR.
- The last match was played on the 26th of March 2022 at Wanhede Stadium, Mumbai. In this match, KKR beat CSK by 6 wickets. While on 15th October 2021, CSK won over KKR by 27 runs, this match was played at Dubai Internation Cricket Stadium.
Weather and Pitch Report of Match
The match will be played at Eden Gardens in Kolkata and the weather report says the expected temperature will be 30o C with broken clouds in the sky. But no rainfall is expected during the match. The venue holds one of the biggest capacities of 90 thousand which is very high. The pitch report says that overall it is good for batsmen and suited for spinners.
On this pitch, 80% time toss winning team has gone bowling while the winning percentage of the batting first team is 60. Let’s see who will win the toss.
Experts’ Opinion KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction
The experts have analyzed the updated available data on the official sites and stated their opinion. According to them, there is a 60% chance of CSK winning the match. But these possibilities can get changed as
- Both Chennai and Kolkata have strong batting lineups so they must go for the bat first.
- Based on the previous record it has been seen that KKR should bat second to win while CSK chose to bowl first if they wanted to win this match.
KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Team Fantasy Pickups
Are you ready for KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction (Kolkata Knight Riders VS Chennai Super Kings) 33 Match on 23 April? After analyzing all data you need to prepare a fantasy team to play on the app. We have shared the updated playing 11 players from both teams. You should select players from this list only.
Kolkata Knight Riders Expected Playing 11
- A Desai
- J Roy
- M Singh
- N Rana
- A Russell
- S Narine
- R Gurbaz
- S Thakur
- L Ferguson
- L Das
- A Roy
Chennai Super Kings Expected Playing 11
- A Rahae
- A Rayudu
- R Gaikwad
- S Rasheed
- B Stokes
- R Jadeja
- M Dhoni
- T Deshpande
- S Singh
- D Chahar
- P Solanki
KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction Today
Captain – Devon Conway
Vice-captain – Varun Chakravarty
Wicketkeeper – Devon Conway
Batsman – Jason Roy, Nitesh Rana, V Iyer, Rituraj Gaikward
All-rounders – R Jadeja, Andre Russel, M Ali
Bowlers – T Desh, Varun Chakravarty, M Pat
We hope you have found all the necessary details on KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction (Kolkata Knight Riders VS Chennai Super Kings) 33 Match 23 April. Any update on the match will be done soon on this post. Make sure to visit again and don’t forget to share your thoughts on KKR Vs CSK match, in the comment section.
FAQs: KKR Vs CSK Dream11 Prediction
Which players should I choose for KKR vs CSK Dream11 team?
For KKR Vs CSK Dream11 team, you can choose B Stokes, A Russell, S Narine, R Jadeja, N Rana, M Dhoni, and others.
What is my Captain’s choice for CSK vs KKR?
Your captain choice for CSK vs KKR should be MS Dhoni and Nitish Rana respectively.
Which is the better team in IPL, Chennai or Kolkata?
Chennai Super Kings and Kolkata Knight Riders both are good and very popular teams in Indian Premier League. There are many factors that affect their performances and make them better than each other.