JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023: JSSC, or the Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission, has uploaded a comprehensive notification regarding the JTPTCCE recruitment 2023. Candidates can visit official website to apply for this recruitment process.
Note that JTPTCCE recruitment for these posts started on August 8. They will close on September 7 this year. Through this JTPTCCE recruitment drive, the JSSC board is looking for eligible and competent candidates for nearly 26001 primary and trained graduate teachers.
These vacancies will get filled on the district level in Jharkhand. After you apply, you need to give the combined competitive exam, which will have objective-type questions. If you are interested in becoming a primary or trained graduate teacher in Jharkhand, this article is for you.
Officials will accept online applications until September 7th. Applicants must go to the JSSC portal and fill out the appropriate recruiting form. We have explained the crucial details of this teacher recruitment process below.
JSSC JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
If you think you are qualified well enough to fill a vacancy for primary or graduate teachers, start applying for this recruitment. The JSSC officials released a recruitment form for applicants on their authorized portal. You need to fill it out before the deadline, which is September 7.
If your qualifications are right, you will be eligible to appear for the Jharkhand Trained and Primary Teachers Combined Competitive Exam. This exam will take place in CBT or computer-based mode. Your performance in this exam will decide the further trajectory of your teacher career.
Candidates desiring a PRT position should have completed a relevant course like Diploma in Elementary Education. Alternatively, those who have passed the Bachelor of Elementary Education, the 4-year course, can also apply online.
Aspirants for TGT positions should have done their graduation with their subject of specialization. There are currently 11000 vacancies for teachers for classes 1 to 5 and 5008 vacancies for teachers for classes 6 to 8. Besides, 4991 vacancies are there for language teachers for classes 6 to 8, while 5002 vacant positions are for social science teachers for classes 6 to 8.
Highlights of JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
All interested and eligible candidates must refer to the notification that JSSC released about the recruitment. You should download the PDF version of this announcement and keep it on your system for future usage.
This table gives more information about this process.
|Name of the body conducting the exam
|Jharkhand Public Service Commission
|Name of the exam
|Jharkhand Trained Primary Teacher Joint Competitive Examination
|Starting date for the recruitment
|August 8, 2023
|Ending date for the recruitment
|September 7, 2023
|Last date to pay fee
|September 9, 2023
|Application correction period
|September 13 to 15, 2023
|Minimum age to apply
|Maximum age to apply
|Medium of application
|Name of the post
|Graduate or intermediate trained assistant teachers
|Process of selection
|Written exam and document verification
|The official website for reference
Eligibility Criteria for JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
All those applying for the JSSC exam should fulfil the following criteria.
- Inhabitants of Jharkhand can give the competitive exam for teacher recruitment.
- Your age must not be below 21 years.
- The maximum age is 40 years for EWS and unreserved categories.
- For OBC, ST, ST, and women, the maximum age is 43 years.
- Requirements for intermediate trained assistant teachers for classes 1 to 5
- You must have completed class 12th from a recognized educational centre.
- Applicants should possess a 2-year B.El.Ed or D.El.Ed diploma with at least 50 per cent aggregate. They should also possess the passing certification of JTET.
- Requirements for trained assistant teachers for 6th to 8th standards
- You must hold 50% marks in your specific subjects from a recognized educational board upon graduation.
- Candidates should have a 1-year B.Ed or D.El.Ed degree with 45% marks.
- A JTET certification is also needed.
How to Apply Online for JTPTCCE Recruitment 2023
You will see the application link active on the official portal. Tap the link to fill out a form. Ensure to submit it within the specified time window.
On a web browser or mobile, visit www.jssc.nic.in
You will now access an official page having the link for the application form. This is present in the ‘Important links’ area.
In the recruitment application window, tap ‘Jharkhand JSSC recruitment notification 2023.’
Sign into the portal to complete filling out the recruitment form.
If you haven’t registered earlier, do so now.
Ensure to type out all your details accurately for registration.
Once you’ve done that, the website will give you login credentials. Use them to visit the recruitment form page.
Here, input your category and the vacancy you desire to fill.
You also need to upload your signature and photo.
After that, pay for the application through an online channel.
If you are a general category candidate, pay Rs. 100 as the application fee. But if you are from a reserved category, you require to pay Rs. 50.
Go through the form and hit the ‘Submit’ button. Also, take out its hard copy.
JTPTCCE Recruitment Salary Details
The salary structure for different posts differs considerably. Here is the monthly salary you can expect to fill a vacancy successfully.
- Intermediate-trained assistant teachers can earn INR 25,500 TO INR 81,100 monthly.
- Graduate-trained assistant teachers for science, math, and language knowledge have a salary range of INR 29,200 TO INR 92,300 monthly.
- Graduate-trained assistant teachers also have a similar salary structure, which is INR 29,200 TO INR 92,300 monthly.
Important Links to JTPTCCE Recruitment
FAQ’s About JTPTCCE Recruitment
1. How do I find out if I can apply for the Jharkhand teacher vacancy?
You must have completed your intermediate and D.El.Ed to apply for a teacher vacancy. Also, qualifying for the Jharkhand TET exam is necessary.
2. What is the opening salary of a primary teacher in any school in Jharkhand?
The salary of a primary teacher in Jharkhand at the beginning is 0.1 lakhs per annum. It can go up to Rs. 4.1 lakhs per annum.
3. What is the last date to complete the application for JTPTCCE recruitment 2023?
The last date to complete the application for JTP TCCE recruitment is 7 September.