JioBook laptop is about to hit the market on August 5, 2023. Regarded as ‘India’s First Learning Book,’ it is a lightweight, pocket-friendly laptop for people of different backgrounds and age groups. The 4G laptop is worth Rs. 16,499, and you can get it directly from Reliance Digital’s online store. You can also buy it from their offline store as well as Amazon.in.
This lightweight laptop has 100GB cloud storage, an 8-hour battery life, and an anti-glare display. It also boasts an infinity keyboard. According to a Reliance retail spokesperson, the innovative laptop has advanced features and connectivity options. It is meant to empower people in their learning journey. This latest offering will allow people to unlock new opportunities for skill development and personal growth.
JioBook Laptop Price
As mentioned before, Jio has launched JioBook 4G for Rs. 16,499. It will go on sale in Indian stores on August 5. You will find it in all Reliance Digital stores, both online and offline. The laptop is blue in colour. You can pre-order via Amazon or a leading retail store.
JioBook Laptop – Key Features and Specifications
JioBook comes with many great features. It makes the device quite aesthetically pleasing and functional.
- JioBook is equipped with 4G LTE. It has a wireless signal strength of 2.4 GHz and 5.0 GHz. This ensures smooth internet connectivity.
- JioBook has Mediatek MT 8788 Octo Core Processor. It operates on a 64-bit ARM V8 architecture. The laptop has a battery life that can extend for up to 8 hours.
- The device has a LPDDR4 RAM of 4GB. It paves the way for high performance and facilitates multi-tasking. It also has 100GB of cloud storage.
- The JioBook laptop has 64GB of storage. You can expand it to 256GB with an SD card.
- The laptop has a weight of only 990 grams. This device has a matte finish and an ultra-slim build.
- The JioBook laptop also has an 11.6-inch anti-glare HD display.
- This laptop by Jio has an infinity keyboard with a big multi-gesture trackpad. The device supports more than 75 keyboard shortcuts.
- It offers a year of Quick Heal Antivirus Protection. The laptop also comes with better parental control.
- Learners can watch educational content via the JioTV app.
- The device supports different languages, such as Python, Java, C, C++, and Pearl.
Some Information About the Ports, Multimedia, and Peripherals of Jio 4G Laptop
Here are the crucial details about the ports or slots, multimedia, and peripherals of this latest offering by Jio.
- The device has a Mic In.
- There are two USB ports. You will find USB 3.0 ports.
- The laptop also comes with an SD card reader.
- There is also a single HDMI port in the laptop.
- The laptop has a headphone jack.
- There is also a 4G SIM card slot.
- The JioBook laptop has an HD webcam. It also has an audio solution and speakers.
- With regards to peripherals, there is a touchpad (pointer device) and a keyboard.
How to Reserve Your Unit of JioBook Laptop
You can pre-order or reserve your unit of the laptop using a few simple steps.
Step 1 –
Navigate to ww.jiobook.com.
Step 2 –
On this website, choose your preferred platform. You will find the option to get or purchase this laptop. When you tap it, you will be directed to either Amazon or Reliance Jio Digitals.
Step 3 –
Now it’s time to place your JioBook order. If you select Reliance Jio Digitals, you will see a button reading ‘PRE-ORDER NOW.’
Step 4 –
Hit this button. Before you click the button, go through the various offers. You might find a relevant one.
Step 5 –
The next step is to give in your delivery and transaction details.
Step 6 –
Make the payment. The dispatch of your product will commence on August 5 from 12 AM.
Steps to Activate the SIM of JioBook Laptop
We have mentioned before that JioBook comes with a SIM. You can use either the home activation or the JioStore activation option to activate.
- If you opt for home activation, register for a new SIM card at the Jio website. A Jio executive will connect with you and come to your home for activation.
- If you choose the JioStore activation option, go to any Jio Store near you. Here you can activate your JioBook SIM.
The JioBook Laptop is a feature-rich device for all kinds of learners. You can buy the device online and offline. As it is competitively priced, even those on a budget wanting to purchase a lightweight laptop can afford it.