GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction: The next match for the Indian Premier League season 2023 is all set for GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians) 35 Match 25 April. The venue has been decided to be Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad and the time has been scheduled to be 7:30 PM this Tuesday. What are you missing then? Update yourself with all details like team performance, recent match stats, playing 11, pitch condition, and a weather report of the upcoming match. We have covered all the information here.
Based on different sources, we can expect good performance in this match from:
- Rohit Sharma
- SA Yadav
- Hardik Pandya
- Rashid Khan
- Mohammed Shami
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction- Match Details Overview
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians) 35 Match 25 April is going to start sharp at 7:30 PM this Tuesday. The stadium for this upcoming match has been decided as the home ground of Gujarat Titans, that is Narendra Modi Stadium in Ahmedabad. There are 34 matches played in IPL 2023 till now and this will be the 35th match.
This Indian Premier League 2023 season has bought very exciting prizes for Dream11 players. If you are making a team and predicting the result then you can improve your guessing possibilities with the updated stats of the match. Read about the match details overview like playing teams, match timing, and venue in the below table.
|Tournament||Indian Premier League 2023|
|Playing Teams||GT Vs MI|
|Match Number||35th Match|
|Stadium||Narendra Modi Stadium, Ahmedabad|
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Head-to-Head Stats
Both Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians have played 6-6 matches in IPL 2023 season from which GT has won 4 while MI has won 3 matches. GT is at the fourth position of the IPL table with 8 points while MI is in the seventh position with 6 points.
- Gujarat Titans have played 6 matches till now and from which their highest score was 204 runs against Kolkata Knight Riders on the 9th of April.
- Mumbai Indians have also played 6 matches till now and from which their highest score was 201 runs against Punjab Kings on the 22nd of April.
|Base||Gujarat Titans||Mumbai Indians|
|Total Matches Played||6||6|
|Last Match||Won from LSG (7 runs)||Lost from PBKS (13 runs)|
Last Matches of Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians
- Gujarat Titans have won 3 matches from the last five matches (W L W L W).
- The last match GT played was against Lucknow Super Giants on the 22nd of April 2023. The match was played at BRSABV Ekana Stadium where GT scored 135 runs and won by 7 runs.
- Mumbai Indians have won 3 matches from the last five matches (L W W W L).
- The last match MI played was against Punjab Kings on the 22nd of April 2023. The match was played at Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai where MI scored 201 runs and lost by 13 runs.
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction: Face-Off Stats
This will be the first match between Gujarat Titans and Mumbai Indians in the Indian Premier League season 2023. They have not played any other match this season yet.
As per the data, they played only one match against each other in IPL 2022. On the 6th of May 2022 at the stadium of Brabourne, Mumbai this match took place. GT scored 172 runs and MI scored 177 runs, result, MI won by 5 runs in this match.
What Experts Say on Gujarat Vs Mumbai Match?
By analyzing all facts and available data on GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction, experts say that there is a 60% chance for Mumbai to win if the pitch condition and toss will be in favour of them. They also pointed out facts like:
- Mumbai Indians and Gujarat Titans hold strong batting lineups in their team but they can improve their performance as per pitch conditions and bettering their bowling lineups.
- GT has a 90% chance to win if they win the toss and goes bowling first.
- While MI has a 50% chance to win if then wins the toss and goes bowling first.
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction- Narendra Modi Stadium Weather Report
Supportive weather is necessary so players can give their best and we can watch an uninterrupted match. As per the Narendra Modi Stadium weather report, there will be a moderate temperature at 38o C with scratted clouds in the sky. There is no possibility of rainfall. The venue holds a capacity of 40 thousand seats during the match.
Narendra Modi Stadium Pitch Report
The pitch is best suited for pacers and overall good for batting. The average score on this pitch is 169 runs and the average first innings score is 185 runs as well. The important fact on this pitch is a 95% chance of winning for the team who wins the toss and chose to bowl first.
GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction Fantasy Team Pickups
Above we have shared all updated details related to the Gujarat Vs Mumbai match on 25th April. Now to make your GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction team, you can choose players from the expected playing 11 and win attractive rewards.
Gujarat Titans Expected Playing 11
- Wriddhiman Saha
- Matthew Wade
- Urvil Patel
- David Miller
- Sai Sudharsan
- Shubman Gill
- Kane Williamson
- Hardik Pandya
- Rashid Khan
- Vijay Shankar
- Mohammed Shami
Mumbai Indians Expected Playing 11
- Rohit Sharma(C)
- SA Yadav
- Tim David
- Tilak Varma
- H Shokeen
- C Green
- Piyush Chawla
- N Wadhera
- AS Tendulkar
- Ishan Kishan(wk)
- Riley Meredith
Captain – Cameron Green
Vice-captain – Hardik Pandya
Wicketkeeper – Wriddhiman Saha, Ishan Kishan
Batsman – Rohit Sharma, S.K Yadav, Shubhman Gill
All-rounders – Hardik Pandya, Cameron Green,
Bowlers – Piyush Chawla, Mohammad Sami, Rashid Khan, Jofra Archer
This was our updated guide on GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction (Gujarat Titans vs Mumbai Indians) 35 Match 25 April, hope the listed stats helped you to know all the necessary details related to the match. Any change in the details will be done soon. Till then, let us know your views on this match. Which team will win, GT or MI? Share your answers in the comment box.
FAQs: GT Vs MI Dream11 Prediction
1. What is GT vs MI dream11 Fantasy Tips?
The GT vs MI fantasy tip is to check the playing 11 and winning possibilities.
2. What is GT vs MI dream11 Captain and Vice-Captain Choices?
Captain: Hardik Pandya (GT) and Rohit Sharma (MI)
3. When is the next Mumbai and Gujarat IPL match?
The MI Vs GT IPL 2023 match is scheduled on the 25th of April at Narendra Modi Stadum from 7:30 PM.