Eid ul Fitr wishes: The most special festival of Muslims Eid ul Fitr 2023 is coming soon, on this day all Muslims happily celebrate their festival. Eid is celebrated after the sighting of the moon on the last day of the month of Ramadan, on this special day the people of the Muslim community celebrate Eid with pomp after sighting the first crescent of the new moon, as soon as Eid comes every year, everyone celebrates it with fervor and joy, Eid ul Fitr is also called Sweet Eid.
let us tell you that Eid ul Fitr is celebrated on the first day of Shawwal after the 10th month of the Islamic calendar, this year Eid ul Fitr can be celebrated on 22nd April, this festival is a festival in which people of all ages in the Muslim community observe this day with enthusiasm and devotion.
this time also the month of Ramadan is about to end and Muslims all over the world are ready to celebrate Eid ul Fitr 2023, on this day people send wishes to their relatives and friends on Eid. Therefore we have shared some wishes, greetings and shayri on the post so read this post completely.
Eid ul Fitr wishes 2023
The people of the Muslim community around the globe are getting ready to celebrate Eid ul Fitr 2023, as the month of Ramadan is about to end, after fasting the entire month of Ramadan, the people of the Muslim community are going to celebrate Eid ul Fitr all over the world.
on 22 April If the moon is not sighted, fasting will be observed for 1 more day and Eid al-Fitr will be celebrated after seeing the half moon, read the complete post to know more about Eid al-Fitr 2023 date and time.
Eid ul Fitr Wishes 2023 – highlights
|Festival||Muslim communities around the globe|
|Year of celebration||2033|
|Who celebrates||22nd April 2023 ( depends on the moon sighting)|
|Date of Eid ul fitr||Ramadan 2023|
|Month||Wearing new clothes, making the delicious dish, praying together, greet each other, spending time with family and friends|
|Tradition and Custom||Wearing new clothes, making the delicious dish, praying together, greeting each other, spending time with family and friends|
Eid ul Fitr Wishes- why eid celebrated
The history of Eid ul fitr back to the prophet Mohammad who founded Islam in the 7th century and he received the first revelation of the Quran during the month of Ramadan, and the month is called a sacred month. Ramadan month end with Eid ul Fitr which means “festival of breaking the fast” Eid ul fitr is celebrated by the Muslim community all over the world.
People around the world celebrate the end of the month-long fast. The day has its own tradition and customs people wear new clothes, make great dishes like biryani, decorate homes with lights and ornaments, donate to people in need.
these customs vary from region to region. All the Muslim community pray on this day that the festival marks the end of the holy month of ramadan. On this day people get together, shake hands, and wish each other “Eid Mubarak”.
How many days are left in Eid Ul-Fitr 2023?
Muslim around the globe are eagerly waiting for the day to come, it is the time of celebrating, feasting, and spending time with friends and family.
People wear new clothes as gifts to friends and family. This time 22nd April is the day when people will celebrate Eid ul fitr if the moon is sighted. Just 1 day is left for Eid ul fitr 2023, but it depends on the sighting of the new moon.
Eid ul Fitr wishes 2023
Here are some wishes, and WhatsApp status which you can send to your family, friends and loved ones on this auspicious day of Eid
Wishes to send
- Prepare yourself for Eid. Wear new clothes of kindness, and never wear them off. Scent yourself with the perfume of love, and spread it everywhere” ― Mohammed Zaki Ansari
- May Allah always guide you and fill your life with light and happiness. Eid Mubarak to you and your family
- Sending lots of love and good wishes to you and your family on the auspicious occasion of Eid. May Allah fill your life with good health and happy moments. Eid Mubarak!
- May the spirit of Eid bring you hope and happiness. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah accept your prayers and bless you with abundance. Eid Mubarak!
- May Allah shower you with His blessings and mercy on this joyous occasion. Eid Mubarak!
- May your home be filled with peace, love, and joy on this special day. Eid Mubarak!
- On this auspicious occasion of Eid-ul-Fitr, I wish Allah always guides us throughout and shows us the right path in life. Eid Mubarak!
Eid ul Fitr WhatsApp status
- Eid-ul-Fitr is a day of rejoicing and bliss. It is a day of blessing and peace. Most of all, it is a day to celebrate brotherhood. Eid Mubarak to you and your family
- May Allah bless your days and nights with all his blessings. Eid Mubarak!
- Sending best wishes on the occasion of Eid. May Allah bless you every day.
- May all your desires be fulfilled and hope you live a happy and prosperous life. Eid Mubarak
- No matter where you are or what you are doing, remember that Allah is always with you to help and guide you in every important step of your life. Eid Mubarak!
Eid ul Fitr wishes for family
- May Allah shower his blessing on you and you family. Have a happy and prosperous Eid!
- With divine joy in my heart and a big smile on my face, I am sending you and your family Eid-ul-Fitr wishes. May the Lord help us all be kind and virtuous. Eid Mubarak
- May Allah bless you and your family with great joy, happiness and prosperity. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2023!
- May all your dreams come true this year. Happy Eid-ul-Fitr 2023 to you and your family.
- Eid Mubarak, from our family to yours!
Eid ul fitr wishes to friends and loved ones
- Sending you warm and festive vibes of Eid, love. May Allah bless you with glory, peace, and joy
- Praying Allah to bless you with countless happiness in this world and heaven in the afterlife. Eid Mubarak, my sweetheart.
- Having you as a life partner is a blessing. May Allah infuse your life with happiness and the warmth of love. Happy Eid to my love
- May Allah guide you on the right path and help you whenever you ask for His advice. Eid Mubarak.
- There is no blessing in the world greater than a true friend. I thank God every day for giving me a friend like you. Eid Mubarak to you and your family!
Eid ul fitr wishes in Hindi
- यह खास पर्व सभी के लिए शांति, सुख और समृद्धि लाए. अल्लाह इस मौके पर आपके जीवन को खुशियों और मन की शांति से भर दे. ईद मुबारक 2023!
- ज़िन्दगी के हर पल खुशियों से कम न हो, आप के हर दिन ईद के दिन से कम न हो, ऐसा ईद का दिन आपको हमेशा नसीब हो! Happy Eid 2023
- अल्लाह आपको ईद के मुक्कदस मौके पर तमाम खुशियां अता फरमाएं, और आपकी इबादत कबूल करे, ईद मुबारक 2023
- तमन्ना आपकी सब पूरी हो जाए, हो आपका मुकद्दर इतना रोशन की, आमीन कहने से पहले ही आपकी हर दुआ कबूल हो जाए। Eid Mubarak
- ईद लेकर आती है ढेर सारी खुशियां, ईद मिटा देती है इंसान में दुरियां, ईद है खुदा का एक नायाम तबारोक,
इसीलिए कहते हैं ईद मुबारक।