Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023: The Income Tax Department has made it mandatory for all taxpayers to link their Aadhaar card and PAN card before the deadline. The Income Tax Department has set a deadline to complete the process of linking an Aadhaar card with a PAN card and has already increased the deadline twice. If you have not linked your Aadhaar card and PAN card then do it before the last date to do so otherwise the PAN card will remain no longer in use.
To check your Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 and the process to link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card online and through SMS, then continue reading the article and get all the information regarding this issue.
Check the Aadhaar PAN card Link last date 2023 and follow the steps given in the article to link the Aadhaar card and PAN card before the last date. If you have already applied to link your Aadhaar card and PAN Card then you can find details regarding the process to check your current Aadhaar to PAN Card Link Status 2023 in the article.
Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023
The Income Tax Department decided to make it compulsory to link Aadhaar and PAN so it can have a database of duplicate pan cards which are sometimes used by people to commit financial crimes. This will help the IT Department to find out if someone is using multiple Pan cards. It will also help in finding out if a single same PAN number is issued to various PAN Holders.
UP Nikay Chunav Result 2023
G20 Summit 2023 Schedule
Bihar Board 10th Topper List 2023
To link Aadhaar and PAN, the Income Tax Department has given time till 31st June 2023 and taxpayers can link their Aadhaar card with their Pan card online at www.incometax.gov.in. You can also check your present Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 to know if your Aadhaar Card has been linked with your PAN card or not. You should try to link both documents before the last date to avoid any major consequences.
Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 Overview Table
|Name of event||Aadhaar Card and PAN card Link Status 2023|
|Regulating Authority||Income Tax Department|
|Details needed to link Aadhaar card and PAN card||PAN Number Aadhaar NumberA valid and registered mobile number|
|Mode to link||Online and through SMS|
|Details needed to link the Aadhaar card and PAN card||30 June 2023|
|Official Website||(Link shared below)|
Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 Online
The Income Tax Department has provided the facility to link Aadhaar and PAN online at www.incometax.gov.in. Those who have already completed the process to link their Aadhaar and PAN can check the Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 Online with the help of their Aadhaar and PAN numbers. To check your current status online, you can read and follow the steps shared below related to Link Aadhaar Status online.
Eligibility And Requirements For Aadhaar PAN Card Link 2023
To link your Aadhaar Card and PAN card, you will need the following details:
- PAN Number
- Aadhaar Number
- Registered mobile number
Though it is compulsory for every taxpayer to link these two necessary documents, however, the IT Department has exempted the following from linking their Aadhaar and PAN:
- Someone who is above 80 years or above in age
- A non-resident person
- Non-citizen of India
Aadhaar PAN Card Link Last Date 2023
Earlier, the Income Tax Department decided that the last day to link Aadhaar and PAN card will be 31st March 2023. But now the IT Department has extended the last date to 31st June from 31st March. Those who have applied to link these two can now check the Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023.
All those who have not yet completed the process to link their Aadhaar card with their PAN card should do it before 31st June 2023 to avoid penalty. Also, failure in doing so will lead the PAN Card to become inoperative. Other than these, various other transaction and return filing-related problems can be faced if someone doesn’t link their Aadhaar and PAN before 31st June 2023.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card Online
All taxpayers can follow these steps to link their Aadhaar card with their PAN card online at www.incometax.gov.in:
- You have to first open the official website of the Income Tax Department which is www.incometax.gov.in.
- Under the “Quick Links” section on the homepage, select the “Link Aadhaar” option and click on it.
- Now on the next page, read all the given instructions carefully and enter your Aadhaar number and PAN number and click on validate.
- After clicking on validate, you need to enter the OTP received on the registered mobile number.
- After submitting the OTP and other details and authenticating all the details, the Aadhaar card will be linked with the PAN card online.
How To Link Aadhaar Card With PAN Card By SMS
To link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card by SMS, follow the below-given steps:
- Open the message box and type UIDPAN<space>Aadhaar Number<space>PAN Number.
- After typing the SMS, send it to 567678 or 56161. Remember to send the SMS only from the mobile number registered with your PAN Card and Aadhaar Card.
- After sending the SMS, your Aadhaar and PAN will be linked after confirmation.
How To Check Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 Online
To check your Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 online complete the following process:
- Open the browser and visit the official website of the IT Department www.incometax.gov.in.
- You will find various options under the quick links section on the homepage of the website. You have to search and click on the option “Link Aadhaar Status” to proceed.
- Now you have to enter your 12-digit Aadhaar Number and 10-digit PAN Number and click on “View Link Aadhaar Status“.
- Now you present Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 will be displayed on the screen. If your Aadhaar and PAN Card are already linked then you will be informed that your Aadhaar is already linked to your PAN.
|Aadhaar PAN Card Link Status 2023 Direct Link||Check Here|
|Link Aadhaar PAN card Online 2023||Link Here|
|Income Tax Department’s official website||Visit Here|
|Our Homepage||Click here|
Q. How can I check the Aadhaar PAN link status?
You can visit the official website of the Income Tax Department www.incometax.gov.in and check Aadhaar PAN Link Status online with the help of your PAN number and Aadhaar number.
Q. How can I link my Aadhaar card with my PAN card update?
You can link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card update online at www.incometax.gov.in or through SMS. The complete process to link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card is given in this article.
Q. When to link PAN and Aadhaar?
Every taxpayer must link PAN and Aadhaar before 30 June 2023.